That's how my Grandpa taught me too. Also an old farmer. I'm always eager to learn new info my initial question was genuine. Thought maybe there...
What resources are you using to classify the Acer Platanoides (Norway Maple) btu's as hard maple? What are your research resources? Every...
His gripes with the 5 series Husky's is valid. They (Husqvarna) have a known quality control issue. It sounds to me like he got one of the turds...
32 parts oil to 1 part salt here:thumbs:
Not sure what all this talk of Norway maple being a hard maple is all about? As an arborist I have to know the difference. I spend a lot of time...
Believe it or not unrefined coconut oil makes some outstanding popcorn. Avocado oil is a close runner up for me.
Calling Eric VW :fart::rofl: :lol:
I don't think the 2.5k winch will skid logs. That's an ATV size winch and those aren't continuous duty winches. If you look at the manual for them...
The 200t guru himself. Should be a very nice saw.
A good friend of mine said "pack it as if the post man were going to kick it the whole way there!"
Looks like that 200t is in nice shape!
Maybe the coil is unlimited.
[ATTACH] H is about 1.25 turns out and and L is about 1.5 turns out. It might go higher, but I don't have this thing broke in yet.
Sure buddy no problem. Be this evening before I'm home though.
I think 12600-12700 was all I could get out of it. I suspect the carb has an aux jet. The carb on the 501 is like that. Can't lean it out beyond a...
That's exactly what they did in my stove. They lit off well, but the ash built up on them and choked the fire out of them. Then they just smoldered.
I feel obligated to chime in here. I do not have a woodstock stove. However, I do have experience with the sawdust brick fuel you keep mentioning....
I was thinking it must be the other way around.:rofl: :lol:
This thread is useless without pics: [ATTACH] The op is talking about a simple timber jack. This one is sold by Norwood for just South of 500:...
I've never used one. I always thought they looked handy but possibly cumbersome to take into the woods. Also redundant if you already have a...