Yep that's my super hero alter ego.:rofl: :lol:
Yeah I guess 4 9010's was 1 too many for him.:rofl: :lol: I dig the old school sound and feel of it. Oils like the Exxon Valdez.
Looks familiar don't worry Dan I'll take gooder care of it.:thumbs: [ATTACH]
[MEDIA] Feller buncher in action.
And that, little Suzy, is how tree workers are born.:rofl: :lol:
I like burning it fine if I can't turn it into something other than firewood. [ATTACH]
That's the important thing and I wish you the joy of it my firewood brother! If its heavy like hard maple and you can't dent it with your nail...
Git-r-done!
That actually would tip the scales in favor more of it being Norway maple. Size fits too for the age to be right for planting in the 70s when it...
Good on ya scavenger ! That right there is why I love this place! Good people being good to each other!
Lol nothing like a good wood burn off! I think it will be similar. Honestly looks like black maple. Sounds like gooder fun anyway. Norway tends...
Mmmmm... cat tastes like raccoon. Or was it the other way around? I can't remember.:rofl: :lol:
Best way is to just embrace the suck. That pile actually doesn't look too bad. Your making good work of it! The good thing is you can work at it...
Where's his boat and trolling motor? Musta left it at home under his bridge.:rofl: :lol:
If you can't get a big log you can always bury the bar noodling a smaller log.
I could totally see either there really. However, Norway does tend more toward brown than gray/black. What's the diameter? What gets tricky with...
Could possibly be black maple. Good pics here from your neck of the woods: Trees of Wisconsin: Acer nigrum, black maple Around here in the...
In that case get off my lawn:BrianK::rofl: :lol:
Methinks we may be dancing on the edge of the politics rule here.
IDK should I list all the places it's not listed as hard maple? :p The list of hard maple includes, wait for it, Sugar maple and Black maple....