I've never heard of Musclewood. Learned something new.
Ok. I'm quite sure it's not ironwood.
Also sometimes called hardhack. I can't tell for sure without bark, but I'm thinking no on hop hornbeam.
Good morning everyone!
28/71 elm
Those drones are probably keeping an eye on you!
An illegal with a blowtorch was arrested in the wildfire area.
Good morning everyone! The site has been in and out a couple times already this morning that I'm aware of. Moving some wood to the porch is on...
25/72 BL uglies
Who, me? LOL! My wife thought maybe I shouldn't have said it, but she's nicer and more tolerant than I am.
One time my wife and I were Black Friday shopping at Sears, maybe 20 years ago. The sale prices hadn't been put into the registers. So here is a...
When I'm doing a diy home or equipment repair and trying to estimate how long it will take, I double the amount of time I think I could...
It has actually gone down since that post. 17 now.
NC is colder than VT again.
And right next to the hardware department was sporting goods with firearms within reach of the customer. Of course they were locked into a display...
Good morning everyone! A little warmer and some sun today. The week of overcast/flurries was getting old.
22/75 BL
I hate having "professionals" come to my house. I don't need to hear their editorial comments about what is wrong with my house, what else I need...
I use the mirror /sunlight method.
Nap seems to be a common goal among several today.