Nice job, I hope i can still CSS when I retire!
Thanks a lot guys
So, I over filled the water pot on my brand new stove and now its got visible residue. It is a steel stove, my old stove was cast iron and stove...
Hey bud, i have a subaru engine on my ariens 27 ton and i love it, starts up every time, even after sitting for a while.
Torch, kindling and a couple of splits to start. I dont like newspaper either.
Heres todays work for me!!
How do you like that maul, looks similar to a Fiskars. Nice job getting some wood, love cherry and ash, i cook over cherry all the time on my...
I have my grandfathers old 024, its in great shape but it shuts down after a little, not sure why, i need to break it down one of these days and...
Yup thats where mine is too, my stt is about 8 inches up on the pipe
You are right, And iv noticed you do lose some air flow when you set the auto air control so i only use the auto set after i have a nice bed of...
Yes mine is summers heat by england stove works model 50-shsswo2. My air knob is really close to touching the top of the door but doesnt
Hello, I have the summers heat 2400 made by englander, the auto air control feature is great its basically set it and forget it, once i get the...
Hi Kimberly, Someone said you might have a A question about the auto air control. I have summers heat 2400 and i love it. I have had mine for a...
Summers heat 2400 made by englander i think, got it at lowes. They say its a smart stove because it has an automatic air control, works great and...
Thank you, ya stihl 660 is my girl, 28 " bar and a 4ft for the biguns. I really want an 880!
660
My apologies if I offended you.
I had an old vermont casting defiant that was blowing through wood, not very efficient anymore so i finally got a new stove from lowes, summers...
I just fill up the tire with splits of cordwood and whack the living crap out of them, fill a garbage bin and put it on the screen porch out back....
I m adding another stove in the basement just so i can put in a kickass door like that! Dont think the wife would let me put one in the living...