My property is loaded with hickory, great for the bbq and of course great in the stove. They can barber chair easy with the slightest lean....
Definitely not one of us could fit a couple more up top on the driver side also
Yup you are absolutely correct about the kickback, i would do it your way too but i was thinking safety for the pressure. Doesnt look that small...
Drop zone looks open in pic. 1) make your notch, not too deep 2) bore cut to establish hinge and relieve pressure 3) leave some meat in the back...
Thats crap! Ya Im ready for spring, but i really do love working in storms
[ATTACH] So, I just shoveled away a foot plus of snow from this years wood and its coming down again 16" to 20" today and tomorrow. I get to kill...
Ya the bucket goes to about 85 ft with the elevator, nice view today taking down a big pine in the snowstorm. Had to evict some flying squirrels.
Thats awesome
Id love to have a drone too, im actually up in the bucket at work removing a hazard tree from the power lines
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice set up man, welcome to this awesome club. We love pics
Nice, ya all the line guys out here are very helpfull. I love it and i get all the wood i can dream of.
Asplundh tree, hazard tree removal.
New pole construction, if you look close you can see they already have the new pole in.
Thanks for posting that video Grizz, I am now dumber for having to sit through that. The few minutes I did watch were extremely painful.
Thanks guys, ya he's 115 lb teddy bear and his favorite toy is a 5ft 4x4. Tears up the whole damm yard.
[ATTACH] Bringing in some wood with my boy Tito, and yes he does help, carries in a piece and drops it by the stove.
Sorry I should have taken a pic, it was a good one rt up close in the primary, over a transformer and a service line. Had to throw the 4 footer on...
Hazard tree takedown (oak) View of Greg Lake Antrim NH[ATTACH]
Yep it all burns, I took down 60+ foot standing dead pine, it was right on my property line where the kids play so I cut up all the limbs used...