1475# Are those poor lil 8" tires?! If so, do you have them aired up to 80#?! :eek:
Got the last 5 rounds split up today...ended up with just shy of 2 face cord from this load...well, if I include the wheelbarrow full of...
Very nice :yes: You get the Kubota extended warranty on it? You know, the one with lifetime warranty on front wheel bearings? :whistle: :D:p
He went over, so that means The Wood Wolverine got it, no? (or we weren't playing by The Price is Right rules? :D)
You must have found newer ones...they have made them since the late 80's so there a bunch of them out there, and often you can find people selling...
Not 24 hrs yet...:D You must really need that warm beer, eh?! :rofl: :lol:
Look for a Yamaha Zuma, those things are awesome :thumbs:
Where? :binoculars:
1109#
Trump said it was to have time to negotiate with the 70 (90?) or so countries that have called wanting to work things out...makes as much sense to...
Is it? It was lower here a month or so back...$3.19 here now, was $2.80 something...
The craftsmanship in that building, wow! I was looking to see what brand the pipe organ is, we have a famous builder of pipe organs locally, I...
Man, if you played your cards right you could have dropped the rounds right into the truck bed! ;) :thumbs: Looks like a nice place to cut! :yes:
Recently replaced our rooster with a duck...now we always wake up at the quack of dawn! :D
Get, or make a spring puller... Amazon.com : 2 PCS Trampoline Spring Tool T-Shape Spring Puller Tool, Trampoline Hook Tool, Spring Pull T-Hook...
AS for $1851...daaanng! :eek:
I have Fluke, but 20+ years old so I'm sure obsolete model number, if not, probably not the same anymore anyways.
Universal chain
Yup, the ole masked bandits. That's the problem with having chickens, seems like everybody likes chicken! :hair:
Drainage issues?