Good eye!
The thing that cracks me up about these ads is when it's supposed to be in Akron Ohio, and you can see it's parked on sand, with palm trees in the...
Just crop it a little, it'll go. Yup!
:dancer:
:bug: Arent those poor lil tires rated for something like 550-600 lbs? :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Yeah I dunno...seemed kind of out of left field to me! :loco: :crazy:
:rofl: :lol:
He literally asked for it, give the man what he wants!
Round up some logs...Rabbit Hash FHC GTG...
Great point! That looks like ash, and if it's been dead long enough to lose all that bark, it's probably not long until it breaks off at the...
Pretty decent...I've had a couple, 1 long term, no real complaints.
Wow, that sucks!! Didn't you lose some a few years back too?
Pic of neighbors Ash...not a great one though, I backed too close to the trailer...[ATTACH]
Oh no, what a mess indeed! Is it super tacky oil? I would think some degreaser lightly diluted in hot water from a spray bottle, then quickly shop...
This ^^^, all good info. Most big box/farm store splitters don't make the pressure that they claim (not that they can't, but if you look at the...
Yup, hope to be seen :handshake:
Twas a good year :)
I think "don't like" is too strong, heck, none of us have met him as far as I know, but yeah, the braggadocios manner of writing about "the...
Wrong, nobody here is going to dislike someone just because they are a successful firewood seller...at least nobody I've met, which has been quite...
Yes, it's attached right to the rack. So right as I was putting the splitter away last night my neighbor called to say I could have the Ash rounds...