Well, sure glad it wasn't hotter, and that it didn't go through your skin, as it certainly can, which I understand is a pretty serious injury! I'd...
Score!
I've been driving past this wood for a year now, and it looked like dead ash when driving by, so when they called to say I could have it, I run...
Huh...your load looks like the same species as mine. I dunno why but I just had it in my head that the wood I picked up last week was eab...
The 6.2 was ok, just gutless. But the 6.9 IH was too (although those were very durable, for the most part)
Whatever brand that doesn't do what I want, when I wanna do it...:rofl: :lol:
Is that a 6.2, or 6.5 turbo? Shocking if it's a 6.5...the 6.2 was a lot more reliable, but it didn't really have enough power to tear itself up, so...
If they're not careful with this one though... [ATTACH]
For reals! Well...actually, not in this case...not yet anyways! :rofl: :lol:
Most things are... I'd have to really think about it to come up with something that has really gotten better, overall.
I hear that brings mega bux in the big city...:whistle: :D
Must have the chain on backwards
Dunno what brand saws beavers run around your neck of the woods, but looks like the wrong one! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Looks like somewhere between 87 and 91
[ATTACH]
Wow, dude sounds like a real squirrel
I wasn't saying it about that ad, just that I had seen stuff like that before...
They must have run out of names...God knows they were scraping the bottom of the barrel on some of the local town names! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Congrats B! I'll come over Saturday evening to help you wax it! :handshake:
That's what he said! ;) :rofl: :lol: Congrats on a successful procedure there SCH! :handshake: