Ditch ticks...those are the worst :rofl: :lol:
Wow, looks nice there...rainy here in NEO
I was racking up this coming winters heat from one of my stacks today and got into a section of Honey Locust...man, it was just totally covered in...
[ATTACH]
May I inquire as to how bad they stabbed you for the new assembly?
Ground freeze/thaw is what has got me a couple times.
Holy cow! :bug:
Nice! Both gassers? That's the way to do it, pluck em out of the areas below the rust belt. at current new truck prices, all the mechanical stuff...
That's the one I was thinking of too...:bug:
I know I've seen the detergent bottle trick mentioned a few times here n there on FHC, so I'm sure it's on some of the other forums too. I use a...
Ants = chicken crack...they go nuts for 'em! I get ants in cherry all the time.
$440 (again, just FYI...I'd talk to the local shop about repair first) https://ruggedmade.com/log-splitter-cylinder-5-bore-24-stroke-2-rod.html
Looks like the gland just needs replaced...unless that's some bastard cylinder that part shouldn't be too bad...I'm sure they'll just go ahead and...
Heck that started clear back in the 90's! You'd have been surprised how many brand new machines had to have the "anti tamper" stuff on the carb...
[ATTACH] :whistle:;) :D
The 2 holes on top? Those are blind holes for mounting the filter housing from above...if you had hoses on both inlet and outlet
6.23 MB [ATTACH]
Wow, another oil bath! Glad nobody was hurt. Is that the oil filter gasket hanging out that I see there? Think it was a lil loose, or just too...
If they don't have a spot for "help wanted" you are wasting your time, as all the "FB police" will report you/ad and your ad comes down, BTDT. :mad:
Between midnight and 3 am...:D