Well shoot, none a y'all gonna be there tomorrow?
I was wondering the same...that load on my 250 would have er doin the squats a bit.
Mine was aluminum, most of them are on log splitters made in the last 15-20 years...they seem to hold up pretty well though. Their pic of the 28...
You'd end up on the state or national news if you tried that now!
Huh, didn't know that. My next door neighbor cut one down a few years back and the trunk was so hollow I could have stood up in it!
I bought stuff for my build from RuggedMade https://ruggedmade.com/categories/hydraulics.html
[ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Kinda, sorta, not really. [ATTACH]
Three women, two younger, and one senior citizen were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her...
[IMG] That's our road right now...its so bad that when a semi comes down the road with an empty box trailer it literally sounds like rolling thunder!
These 2 idiots are old enough to know better too...might be time to make an example of them for any other inspiring idiots...
Nice! I think you'll really like it...my brother found a nice used one with a Honda and log lift on it...the only other thing he decided to add to...
X2! Did gramps get him his first saw yet? :whistle: ;) :thumbs:
Probably has grooves worn in it...might need to try to center the holes somewhat to pull the pin out.
Motley Crew...;) Wish I could have been there, but looks like a good turnout nonetheless! :thumbs:
Should try one of these...;) https://fb.watch/zd0YGEoO0d/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Interesting... 4.2M views ยท 41K reactions | This is both a great and terrible idea #reels #explore #memes | Explaining The Universe