Hey buddy, will you give me a lift?
The few single cylinder diesels I've been around were kinda rattle traps, but I think the Amish use some for power units...no idea on brand/model.
No experience with Kohler diesels...is it really a Kohler?
Now we're getting somewhere! :thumbs:
Grandma's quince tree had white flowers...different type of quince?
Welcome! Describe your setup, floorplan, home size, and insulation/heat requirement levels please. Do you have wood dry/ready to burn...I assume...
Depends what series/model it is...they all have their el cheapo line, and then the better stuff, lastly commercial...usually at least the 3 levels.
Camera "upgrade" on a recent phone update? I went through the "file too big" thing a couple years back, then it just went away the same way it...
File too large? Crop it a little, see what happens...
Planning on being there, will be solo this year though, talking the fam into a 3rd "firewood vacation" was too much I guess. :whistle: :rofl:...
A lot of the commercial splitters have gone to using a thin more knife like cutter instead of the "wedge" setup of old...I've used both enough to...
Funny thing about it is specs/dimensions on that splitter are the same as what they market as being a 22-25 ton machine now, and honestly that 20...
Well we managed to spend over 4 hours there, in the rain the whole time :hair: Got to see some awesome machines, like the All Wood Musclewood 30...
I like those too
Nothing wrong with Champion, some of the better big box store splitters IMO, I had a 23 ton for years, only sold it to fund my custom splitter...
A Queenslander is drinking in a West Australian Pub when he gets a call on his mobile phone and as he listens to the call he starts grinning...
Ok thanks...sounds like we'll have a short walk and a long ride...sounds about like the advice you give someone you don't like when you tell them...
If retired, or close to it, absolutely!
Yeah it does what it's supposed to
Just hanging around, or with a vendor/display? Thinking about coming up with my brother...is this a big enough show to make a 3 hr round trip...