That's it... :BrianK:... napattackitis ... :rofl: :lol:
Cool pic Dave... lessee... photo taken at about 2 PM facing SE ? (I'm sure I'm not even close... :rofl: :lol:)
Yes, yes and..... yes... :thumbs:... :D
Paddy staggered home very late after another evening with his drinking buddy, Finney. He took off his shoes to avoid waking his wife, Kathleen. He...
Loggers have a very dangerous job... ayuh, they sure do... :yes:
Welcome to FHC Sutphenj14 ... you can relax now, yer home... :campfire:
:rofl: :lol:
There were a few of "those". How about the tree rolling off the roof onto the guy... looks like it might have got him. damm gravity ... :dex:
It's 100% always worth the money, no matter what, to hire pros to do the big stuff... when it sits beside power lines or structures especially....
Thought I'd seen all of em... but this vid had some new ones. Valuable lessons to learn from most of these mishaps... always fun. [MEDIA]
He doesn’t make a mess in the house ... gee, what's that like?... ;)
Hehehe... ayup... :picard:
Po people burn wood for heat... :rofl: :lol:... po po pitiful meeee... :campfire:
Every kid should be so lucky to have parents who "get it", like you and your wife. One day they'll thank you for letting them learn how to be...
:rofl: :lol:... keep em comin Rotti... :D
Go git em Dennis... :rootintootin:... btw... there's way too much common sense in yer post to be political... ;)
Nope... she's just perty good at steering my train wrecks... :whistle:
Happy Birthday folks... big party... :campfire::camping::campfire:
Monin all... coffee inhaled... :coffee:... I'm crazy about my wife. And, we've been together a while. There... I said it. OK... back to Christmas...