Ayup...
My work"boots"... seriously... I waterproof em 2x when new... then, I wear em in any conditions... rain, snow, mud, etc. I basically destroyed my...
Got about 5" too. Nice and dry snow. Now the guessers say we're gonna get 8"-12" Tuesday, with rain at the end... :headbang:... then a solid...
Giz and ole Sandy Beach chillin' this monin. Nice to see them getting along. They've been escalating an "attitude" with each other lately, as...
$1000 ...
Thanks for the info Terry. Won't surprise me if and when they show up here. Maybe they already have... :headbang:
[IMG]........ :yes:
I'm still getting used to this lil plastic plow on the Jeep. Even tho it's lighter, it wants to dig in much more than the heavier steel blades...
Giz's favorite spot... [ATTACH]
How is Mr Savage doing these days?
Last year's snow dump caught me by surprise. I spent 2 days moving piles back... NOT in a heated cab... :zip:
My Dad's nickname was Stin so... and there's waaay too many Dave's on here... ;)
We usually get "hot water rains" right in the middle of winter here. Turns all of the snow into concrete within a few days. I usually do some ice...
5" of snow here this monin. Just finished the first Jeep plowin where I dint furrow up the entire lawn... :picard:... plowed a larger area to...
:rofl: :lol:... ayuh...
Snowing here... 4-6" tonight. Love it.... :dancer:
Great job on the re-build Flamestead ... love the ole silver barn boards too.
Do you have the new blower mounted on front yet Rotti?
Happy Hanukkah to you and your family Adam Grizzly Adam
Our place happens to have 3- 8"x10" floor grates. One is almost right above the stove in the basement. Just to test how well it would work, I ran...