:picard:... :rofl: :lol:
My honey and I are on the floor die'n Rotti... we just did that 2 days ago... :rofl: :lol:
Ayuh... true that.
Really good thread idea DaveGunter ... :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol:
Monin folks... :coffee:... I left the 4" of snow we got yesterday, with the last of it rain... alone. I'd much rather have a crust on top of...
There's usually reason(s) delivery folks don't like dogs. Our son drove for UPS for 6 years. He had many bad experiences with big dogs... :hair:... :D
Coal is a long lasting heat maker... I had 12 hr burn times. Like LodgedTree said, it takes some getting used to. You have to put in the time to...
Looks like it's headed to Maine in a couple days. Wish it was here right now so it would dry out the snow comin' down... ;)
Yup
Looks as tho we're off to a gooder start with Sandy, fed her around 11-noon. No issues when we got home from Portland last night (gone 4 hrs) and...
If Giz wasn't so much bigger, faster and stronger than Sandy, don't think it would be a prob. Don't want to come home to find Giz went full tilt...
Your heat looks awful gooder to me Pete... ahhhhhhhh... :fire:
I'm sold on it guys... thanks. Any chance I could get you to chip in on payments for me... :whistle:... :D
She actually has chosen the "best" spot in the house to mess up... if that's even possible. When we got Sandy 2 yrs ago, she immediately...
I should have bought stock in NB... same here.
stuckinthemuck & Canadian border VT ... is this your machine? My biggest concern is steering. It looks as tho the guy in this vid is just...
Me too. What a rig... :dex:
:rofl: :lol:... sssriiight mistah man...
How do you like the tracks? I wondered whether you can power each side independently to help steer it?