Great stuff Pete. They'll sure appreciate those clothes as it gets colder... :shiver:... :yes:
Merry Christmas hoarders !!! Looks like the ultimate snow is headed here tonight. 8-12" means that Rudolph is gonna need to keep his nose on...
Re-posting this in case you missed it around Thanksgiving... A Christmas Story... 1881
I sure can relate to the old farm property "projects list"... lotta work. Too bad you're so far away... sounds like we could get together and play...
Yep... cold weathah makes havin' the wall furnace goin' agin a gooder thing... good news... :yes:
Nice job LT... lotta tuggin' and dumpin' and spreadin' right there... :thumbs:
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire::fire:
Ha... we call that thing the world's largest urinal... :rofl: :lol:... it was here when we bought the place. Above the garage in a spare bedroom &...
Yup... lots of ways to ruin our lives with fire, for sure. Can't count the number of times my honey and I cringe when we see how popular open...
If these 2 could talk... this sucks ... :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Happy girl right theya by the far... :fire:
Sounds like you're doing pretty well with the docs orders Dennis... and plowing was good for the head... ;)... you're getting there.
:thumbs: x 2
Ayuh... I'm with ya BP... my stupid has swatted at my mortality more than I like to admit. I'm sure this couple that lost their home will wish...
Always so sad when folks lose their homes because of some sort of distraction or lack of knowledge. It happens.
A couple in Rangeley barely made it out of their log home Weds night. The home is gone. Firefighters say it was caused by putting smoldering coals...
Happy Birthday wildwest and all the other folks... :campfire:
Emma may be slowin down (I know the feelin) but she looks mighty comfy right there... good to see her out hangin with Dad... ;)
Better eat yur Wheaties... :BrianK:... :rootintootin:
Good news PD... :yes: