What we all need H, is a gravity switch, so it can be turned off from time to time. Somebody whip that up, wouldja... ;)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... so um... what's yer point? ;):D
Good monin folks... :coffee:... :fire:... it's lightly raining here now and really warm. Snow is melting off the roofs like crazy. Clearing the...
I knew, when I wrote that, that everyone has a different set of situations... and ours were unusually in our favor. And family is always a big...
Hi ReelFaster ... so many good thoughts above. About moving some day... when I was about you're age (40) my wife and I made the big decision to...
Awesome T... :yes:
Monin... :coffee:... this thaw coming is gonna make lots of water happen with no where to go... cept in the garage or... :headbang:... guess I'll...
[MEDIA]
Walk more, drum more, drink more water... eat less, sit less, complain less... and like wildwest said... stand up straight. I hunch way too...
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... we're headed for our first winter thaw this week with rain on Friday/Sat... :headbang:... even though my back is...
:rofl: :lol:
Pfffffffft... not zactly likely Rotti... :D
Got my honey a bird feeder and a bag'a seed one birthday... :rofl: :lol:... She. Will. Never. Forget. :whistle:... it was in my young and stupid...
Monin Pete... go easy buddy. No sideways motion on the way in... :BrianK:... ;)
Yep... doesn't take long to burn a load when it's howling and super cold... :fire::stack:
Monin... :coffee::fire:... so nice sitting here in front of the Liberty with a coffee, and a dog or 2... ;)... have a great day everyone.
Like I said... you'll be able to heat it with a candle mistah... :dex::dancer::banana::rootintootin:
-5 here this monin. Maybe -20 tomorrow monin... :shiver:.................... :fire:... ahhh
Good stuff right there T... :yes:
Monin... :coffee::coffee:... my neighbor's 7 yr old son (and Dad) came over to shovel our front small deck (3' deep snow) and clean up the 12 feet...