I a 5 Vegas AAA this morning & having this one now. [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: We should be getting ours in the US shortly then, just need a couple of names changed & we will likely get some chitty beer in a...
I would definitely give it 3 years before trying to burn it. In my experience it’s best to leave it outside & uncovered because the boring insects...
Have a good time up there & I sure hope you don’t run out of cigars. Maybe you can ask around & see if anyone has tried this brand of cigar, they...
It doesn’t take much to flat spot semi tires, even a quick lock up will flat spot them. If you listen you can usually here a truck/trailer with...
I don’t think you have seen the full extent of the madness around here… The top one was my sons & I gave it back to him recently, the bottom one...
It looks like the driver either locked up the brakes for a good stretch or most likely the brakes never released & the driver just kept chugging...
Well, I do have an empty humidor but I was trying to get rid of it… Stop by & mooch away, I have plenty of cigars.
I really like the LFD’s but I don’t think I am needing anymore cigars at the moment. I browsed that sale yesterday & had to tell myself repeatedly...
I am having this one tonight [ATTACH]
I had this one a couple days ago, it was really good. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wait, Walmart is a convenience ???
You would be correct with that assessment
:thumbs:
I have yet to find one that works.
[ATTACH] A couple of boots & inner tubes will fix those right up…