Is that the 2nd one you have had ? If so how much did it change over time ?
My viewing point will be up on the hill on this side of the Cottonwoods in the middle of the pic. [ATTACH]
It’s partially cloudy here but it’s supposed to clear off later. From my viewing point the closest artificial light ( yard light ) is about 1 mile...
Free top shelf cigars. [ATTACH] Do you want my thoughts on those Free Wills immediately or shall I let them rest for awhile ?
I am really liking this Jacobs Ladder, the draw was a bit tough on the draw off the start but livened right up.
I got a shipment from them today also. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I am having this one [ATTACH]
Top shelf customers must get special treatment… I imagine you paid for them, better check your charges. If not good for you, enjoy them. You...
Mother has never had one of those. I was about 10 when I saw the first one at a buddy’s house. Fried tators & chicken in one of those were great...
Is there a rugby scrum going on at the head of that chow line ??? If not there should be…
Is that Greta flying back to home after the awards ceremony ???
I can’t like that post. That gives me the sads.
That’s great !!! Youngsters probably won’t understand.
Is that the African one ?
I will bookmark that site but it lists the 440 also. The studs in my 440 are different than the ones in my 462 but the pictured studs do work on...
If Eric can’t hook you up, I believe I might have a couple.
And here I thought NYC & Chicago were the a-holes of the US…
Everyone there must have very good manners, I would be using a rubber spatula to scrape that thing out & get every last bit of goodness. Waste...
Having this one tonight [ATTACH]
There should definitely be a cnn truck in that photo also…