It had decent flavor, it made a good planting cigar.
I had these two today while planting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I didn’t get to the Diesel or LFD today but will most likely get to them tomorrow along...
I have tomorrow’s cigars set out, lots of seat time while planting. [ATTACH]
I had a Cohiba Black this morning & this Oliva 2nd Churchill tonight while the dogs had some ice cream. The Oliva was pretty good , I am...
I am still doing overnight burns with Lindenwood & Ponderosa, just heating the shack up a bit. No need for morning & evening fires. Upper 30’s -...
Lol
LOL
All I can say is it is or rather was a damm fine cigar :dex::dex: [ATTACH]
IMO, there is a serious flaw in that line of thinking …
I am having this 500L tonight. [ATTACH]
I have have an old fiberglass tri-hull you can have if you want, it even comes with the trailer to haul it home on…
The pit is still doing well, the frogs are making all kinds of noise, the breeze has died off, the ballgame is on in the background & I am having...
I added some more chunks & butts so I grabbed another cigar. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I am taking advantage of the reprieve from hurricane force winds ( an exaggeration but not much of one ) to burn down the brush pile & have a...
[ATTACH]
Having this one courtesy of Jake from the OPE Forum. It definitely has a different flavor on the wrapper just from a the few cold draws I have...
Same here, a good camera does wonders at pulling out the colors the naked eye just can’t quite enhance. I saw the vidid purple & green in North...
I had these two today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I had this one tonight while watching the light show. The wife’s camera pulled out the purple, I...
I saw them tonight, just a few photos that we got with my wife’s phone. I tried a panoramic, video & slo-no but they didn’t come out well. Her...
Those were my thoughts as well.