I thought that what happened when the viagra lasted for 4 hours or more…
KSPlainsman inspired me to burn 660 today, it was pretty tasty [ATTACH] I am burning this 450 now. [ATTACH]
I had this Oliva 2nd in Lonsdale with Connecticut wrapper this morning, it was ok but I prefer the Maduro wrappers. [ATTACH] I was surprised to...
I had had both but it’s been awhile since I had the 450. I believe they are but I can’t confirm. I believe Chvymn99 has sampled them also.
I got a couple 5 packs of different types of Bolivar Corfadias in today. I am looking forward to trying them. My oder of the one I posted...
Those are good cigars. I have a 450 Flathead with a green/chartreuse band.
Having this tonight [ATTACH]
Someone on the local radio station advertised some today, $50 a pound… o_O
I found a few more this morning [ATTACH]
I stumbled into a nice patch yesterday while looking for deer antlers. I ended up filling my hat, it seemed like a good container. The deer...
:thumbs:
Having this one tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I will definitely be acquiring some more of these Bolivar Confradias, I thought it was a pretty good cigar.
Having this one tonight while waiting on the weather to roll in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh boy…
The ash held on great, the burn was great, the flavors were mild at best, the draw as very open & the burn time was decent. I am thinking...
Most of that stuff is a great find & all will be useful. Unfortunately the only useful thing the slithering thing would be good for is surprising...
I am going to fire this one up tonight. I will report back. [ATTACH]
First cigar of the day [ATTACH] Then a LFD cigarillo [ATTACH] Then another stogie. [ATTACH]