Looks like an Ash borer to me also, nasty bastiches.
I am having this Street Taco for desert tonight courtesy of Jake from OPE. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I had this Ave Maria Charlemagne ( Presidente) this afternoon, it was rather tasty. Apparently sitting for a year has helped them a lot. [ATTACH]
I see 3 pics but I won’t hazard a guess.
I was in the Gator when I snapped those pics. The dogs lollygagged & pouted around all day while I was splitting wood waiting to go for a ride...
:rofl: :lol:
Having this one tonight, it’s a beautiful evening about 72* & very little breeze. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes, stuff I have cut usually has that in the center.
I was getting ready to go outside, sit down & have a cigar but… [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Mama wanted me to haul her to the grocery store so I...
Roy D Flor on Instagram: "" This definitely needs the sound turned on. LMAO
Sounds like the county auditor our supervisors hired…
Looks berry hacky to me…
Any of you gents had the Hoyo La Amistad by AJ Fernandez?
I had this one this afternoon [ATTACH]
Yes, some of the first cigars I bought.
yooperdave Those Maduro Robustos are pretty darn good. Excellent flavor, draw & burn. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My assistants were listening to the...
We have bobcats, coyotes, eagles & dogs to try & help keep the population in check. I doubt they are as good as bears & wolves though. It’s not...
I figured it was because you are like a big kid. Lol
I usually get several when we start mowing hay, they don’t move & can’t be seen down in the hay. My dogs will start fattening up as soon as...
Don’t be feeling all special & stuff, I do this on what seems like an all too frequent occurrence… I hope you get it sold.