This is tonight’s stogie [ATTACH]
I had this Padron this evening [ATTACH]
That’s a good album
:rofl: :lol:
Lovely Cigars website, it is up in yooperdave neighborhood : Lovely Cigars War fighter cigar site : Cigars
I liked this Lovely, glad I got 2. [ATTACH]
I grabbed some stogies today at Leaf Brothers in Waukee. [ATTACH]
You would never hear our DNR say that, she said & I quote “ the lives of deer are just as important as the lives of people.” this after being...
According to the fruit that we have for a local DNR officer, in Iowa you have to get DNR approval to remove a beaver dam or you are subject to...
Great minds & all. :thumbs:
[MEDIA]
Tsmurara & GB are about all I own & I have no complaints with either. I have 1 oregon versa cut & have been unimpressed with it.
I just finished off a t-bone & having this one courtesy of Jake from OPE. [ATTACH]
I had this one when I got home from my grandsons t-ball game. Talk about trying to herd cats… This was a really good cigar, the best Cohiba I...
Which shop was that at ? The newer one ?
That’s what I am seeing.
Not at all, carry on. That stuffs sounds tasty. My wife wants me to get into pipes but I know how that will work; I won’t ever be able to find...
It’s going to be a sad day when these are gone [ATTACH]
Padron 1926 Series No. 35 Maduro, I got them in July of 22. The burn was great, draw was great, it was a slow burner, plenty of chocolate...
I am having this one tonight [ATTACH]