What are you up to for today?
Good morning Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing?
Have a great ride.
Good morning fellas. How is everyone doing?
Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully there might be some build threads coming up. Most of my saws are old Pioneer's, and a few Huskys.
Lol thank you for the welcome. This is a great site you guys have here.
That's a real nice area, but yeah prolly a little hard to pull off when you were 22 lol.
Nice to me you as well wildwest.
Thank you for the welcome, I'm glad to be hear.
Good evening fellas.
Yep +1 thank you for the warm welcome, I'm glad to be here.
I'm doing great, just doing some square filing at the moment. How did that 272 run?
Look how happy Dallas is with that Husky lol.
Good afternoon Mike, how are you doing?
Well it's a good reason lol.
Ya better hurry up and not be late lol.
Lol troof
Good afternoon Rodney, how are you doing?
Where is that slacker?
Good afternoon HD, there might be a couple more.