What's the next three your going to buy?
Maybe sell some and buy a used truck lol.
Is he a saw guy?
Great thread and some very cool pics, thank you for sharing.
Lol just had to stir the pot a little.
I'm doing great. Ps Dallas really loves Husky saws lol.
Thank you for the welcome TurboDiesel, how are you doing tonight?
I'm doing good, just relaxing with family.
Good evening fellas. How is everyone doing tonight?
Thank you for the welcome yooperdave.
That's my biggest problem, I rarely have enough time to do a whole chain at once.
Lol I like to hand file, but when I need something ground I have Dallas do it.
Good morning, how are you doing?
I might want another Oregon square for my 28.
It wasn't as much as I thought, maybe a cord and a half.
As soon as the sun comes up I will get back to filing the chains. What do you have in .050?
It took 3 days lol. I hurt my ankle at the beginning of the second day, so that day kind of sucked.
Here are a few more.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here are some pics of a oak I took down.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Do you have any pics of this saw? I'm just curious how it looks after being under water.