Your like me!! Haha. For those of you who did not watch the super bowl, don't care and didn't hear on the radio today, the Eagles won and...
I think it's crazy that In state drivers hauling logs don't have to keep log books I don't know about interstate Freight haulers. But the chip...
Here in this state if you have a clean record and want to drive a truck you can pretty much go wherever you want. The logging industry is...
Your actually closer to our buddy MasterMech who is our recent New York transplant.
What is this Cloverfield stuff?
Who won?
Was like 50 yesterday and it's 45 now. Was in the mid 30s this morning and we got lots of rain. back yard standing in water. Got some uglies in...
That is a heavy load to sqat a truck like that with air shocks!
Your from not far up the road.
I remember that saying from when I watched it when I read it. I saw that episode! Haha
I think that was on an episode back when I use to watch it!!. That had to be close to 25 years ago
That sounds right? But the site I was on covered all production models that were availible at the time. I didn't really read around on a forum...
I can't remember he site, if it still exists but it was something like trailcamreviews.com or something like that. Don't just type that in Google...
I have used a lot of in in the last few years. It works fine for me. WeldrDave I think the price may be a regional thing? Cause when a lot of you...
I file the bar edge every few years or as needed. I have many bars and multiple saws to there might not be many hours on each saw. The husky bars...
What's in those plastic pallet boxes by wood?
Your not suppose to burn pine...I know some people will do it but there literally playing with fire. You could burn your house...
Ah ok. They do have aluminum ones. They started being population 10 years or so ago cause they don't rust
That rack is very lightly used, and someone painted it silver (every one I have ever seen is black). Mine has the mesh metal floor all dented in,...
I have one. I have used it for everything from deer to tools, saws, gas (to keep out of the SUVs ), wood. If you put a box on it, make sure to...