Hate to hear you had to sell your dozer ! But you did what you had to do! YIKES!!! o_O Yall must have some steep property taxes up...
I have been a fan of the new chevys say since like 2014. To me that truck looks good. I can afford one but just saying. Ford has a good looking...
I totally understand that. Being there for you kids or should I say missing a year or two of their life would be the hardest part.
Did you get out before 9/11? If it was after , they let you go!! If it was before, did you regret not being able to go into theater or glad you...
Thank you for your service Blacksmith.
For years I loved that body style...started when Walker Texas Ranger drove one...I think just before it's release or right there same year. I was...
I like teaching people as well, especially if they really are interested in learning, and will use the knowledge in the future.
Glad you found someone to help you out and teach you a few things. Ask that guy what forum he is on? He has to be on AS or OPE? Youtube is...
So does it just not have 3pt arms? Is there a pto? Rear remotes?
So are those just random phots you saved or googled ?
Thank you for your service! Nice wood hoarding vehicle!
Yea I got the poke!! Just pointing out mine does. And mine is a stripped down model. Well you know what it does have the off road package. And a...
I can't say all the years back. But I have a 2016 Ram1500 4x4 as my work truck. It has 2 big front tow hooks?
Haha, now that's funny
I use the front tow hooks for that
That way when your in the wood and not paying attention and can't see it and maneuvering in tight quarters you cut sharp or to close and or pull...
I'm heating 1.5x that area usually. And my stove room is warmer than that. At 70 were cold:shiver:. Stove room is on the upper end of 70 usually....
Wowo_O I had no idea!! But I'm not a movie person.
Man here in SC where I live I would burn that wood up in 2 days or less at my temps!
How many jurassic park movies are there? I remember the one or two from the 90s?