Most of that dark wood is poplar, that longest one I beleive is sweetgum as a few others. And at least one or two oak logs. I didn't look to see...
Took a picture of this trailer on one of my jobs last week![ATTACH] This next pic is the lower right log, that's an 18" ruler.[ATTACH] THIS...
Less people that makes sense. Every time I go to Atlanta that place seems like a big car wreck. Come back home I can go weeks or months ad never...
I like your license plate:thumbs::D
Costco sells them too but we're not members at sams or costco and yes you would have to test them elsewhere
Oh yea. I know big Lots is low quality. But we were just looking EVERYWHERE.
I'd have no problem buying a $300 Matress from one if it was good and looked new. I just have never heard of anything like that around here. We...
I mean I was referring to Greenville SC and Augusta GA. Those are big cities to me but not to someone who is use to say an Atlanta, or Dallas Fort...
No we don't have anything like that around here. Places like Matress Firm, local places, and furniture stores is all that's around here. At all of...
Lots of subdivisions and towns vote those clothes line laws in. As for clay shooter, you could always move to the US, take a job here and move....
Yep. Parts tree and ereplacement parts are your freind when working on something unfamiliar to you. Thank you for your service:usa::salute:
Thats not bad at all
I knew you retired from welding but didnt know you call yourself retired cause of all the logging you do. But i know your situation put a hold on...
Uh yea thats high!!!:eek: i was thinking, he must have something around that can pay those off and keep his dozer that he uses for work!!....
I like a tractor or equiprment that smells like diesel, not like the exhaust on these new machines.
Yea i knew we had 4 now with Def, but was thinking there was something restrictive for 3...or why would it be tier 3? My loggers atill have...
Why would you want emissions stuff on the tractor ?
Going to 35f in the morning. Pretty typical temp this time a year!
44f a few small rounds of pine and some oak. Small load to warm stove back up. Last load was about 11pm yesterday.
Late here...but I have a 1989 Honda 300trx. There one of the best made. They basically made the same model for like 12 years unchanged. I like it,...