Been there done that. Carb cleaner too!! I finially just bought a box of zerks, American and metric. Not worth the time too fool with them unless...
My buddies wife did WW. I think they pay for the app and maybe another fee or something but I know she does the app. He said she was a slave to...
They can come out but it's not a big deal. Rocks push plugs out I have found when tires are real worn. But unless it's a bolt or a slice they...
Maybe for a professional shop , but I'd find that hard to beleive for an individual to use? Still find either scenario hard to beleive?
your state has "OUTLAWED" tire plugs o_O:eek: And yes I know exactly what a "patch plug" is.
o_O looks cools but that's a few steps for sure. Same thing could be done on a phone but would basically require just as many steps. Our plum...
Seems like the closest one is in SE Ohio to me. It's been awhile since I last looked though.
I wish we would get one
Did they patch or plug it? If plug just buy yourself a plug kit to keep around. Some don't like plugs, but on a good set of tires I have never had...
Looks like the same thing as those people use here that started as the big Green egg and now everyone makes one.
Looks good from here. Looks like you did it right
It's easy double. When I tried to heat my stove room before the insert with just fireplace I had to chuck the wood to it , and it barely heated in...
Maybe it is their own personal type insurance. You burn it down they won't bother you too much about it. Or maybe their insurance agent is a...
77f today, not burning anything!
I have seen those little trucks on air force bases and a few navy bases. They are cool cause the sides all fold down. Several of the importers of...
I love those little japanese mini trucks. Id love to have a 4x4 one. There a few around here. There were a few importers 10 years or so ago of them.
I would measure the nipples for size.
The other thing I learned while mattress shopping is that no where sells the same ones. They may call it the simmions beatutyrest something or...
You can burn wood in a stove without doors? It's basically a fireplace at that point
I also was going to ask how tall is your chimney? I have a feeling you could be too short