Hope they keep those easter eggs in the fridge till then:eek:
When is easter ?
Yea you had a lot more work and I think a bigger building there.
I forgot to add they had my carport up and done in just a few hours!
I had a 2 man crew come put up that steel carport I bought a few years back. One of those same type things. It is like 18x 20 or something open...
I get it man. I don't really like it either. But I have never seen an "American" other than those of Latin decent willing to put a tree into the...
Haha, read my follow up post!! Pretty much all these crews are legal. At least all the crews run by reputable companies.
I had to replace a toilet bowl today at the farm house. First trip back to the house this winter. Well those single digit temps busted the bowl....
Sorry that's not PC of me. There not all mexicans. Some are Hondurans, Guatemalan's etc. Some are resident aliens as well, some young ones are...
They do all the planting in the southeast. There tons of crews of them that traces the south during planting season planting trees. Almost all of...
This morning we hovered around freezing. Had fire Going in the wood stove since I got to the farm house friday evening
Do yall not have Mexican planting crews?
Are rubber gloves warm?
Yall better get that BP under control somehow...just take blood pressure med if necessary better than stroking out or having a heart attack. Some...
:eek:o_O:eek::shiver:
I did some quick math. Even though I have almost stopped burning 2 weeks ago...I have burned a few pieces of wood the last few days, I have burned...
Loaded the wood stove for a small fire for the first time in a week and a half at least. It has been spring down here!! This is the earliest I...
Thank you to your family for your brothers service and the ultimate sacrifice. Also thank you for your willingness to serve.
Just watched the gold curling match!! DVR'd it last night
"Can fly to a height of 5000ft":eek: I wonder if they sold any of those and was anyone stupid enough to fly that death trap!!