Those look similar to the crate I got that came with the air glide chassis that my logger bought a few years ago. Things like the extra parts and...
I do sometimes. But pulling my pontoon boat trying to eat a sandwich or hold my drink, NO! Also you cant, I think all the major truck...
I was going to say that one looks lifted. ...it is. Good buy too.
I'd say the big American trucks in the late 70s through about the mid 80s are half and half. I have a 1980 k10 which is a half ton 4 wheel drive...
I was thinking the same thing. The walls have little good without a roof. Sure your piles can't fall over but if there so packed in 5 rows deep in...
There still ok for a "moveable" structure to be on their property? To me that's exclusive private use of government property, a big no no in...
I'd rent a tractor if you don't have one.
It was just replaced by the Tacoma in like the mid 90s? And when it was the Hilux no where on the truck was the name ever posted like it is in...
We haven't had the Hilux here for 20 years or so. I'd love to have a 4 door Hilux deisel!! The military here actually has some Hilux trucks they...
Looks like there is a swingset on it
That one with the locked wheels is awsome. It's in great shape too. Again I'm like you id love to have one but not for $6k. Those would be...
I'd love one on the farm. But I use my real mini truck...which is my late after in laws mitsubishi mighty max. You can buy a 4x4 ford ranger or...
Like the hack Forman that did our awning roof at the fire station this summero_O. Roofing company was good the, work the Forman of that crew did...
Wee been doing the 30 degree swings for a few days now. Was 64+ today and will be close to freezing in morning
Heck I have been up there laying insulation, wiring or installing a vent fan in the summer. Was over 120f up there , no lie. I put a digital...
You remind me I have some insulation I might roll out before it gets awfull up there. I have only had it for like 5 years in rolls up there from a...
What is in your house now? Did you tear up carpet to put this stuff? I would assume so?
I think there is actually even a more specialized saw for that. Not saying I'd buy one for just the job either. I have and know what the...
Do yall have a monitor or do you know how to get it with a stethoscope? He may be ok and livery with it but I am no doctor..have a few in the...
Do you have the special saw or tool or by hand with Like a coping saw or small finish type saw