I keep deleting those words and my phone keeps relearning them as real words cause I mispell the same things all the time from fat fingering...
The Pelliter's off American loggers was a good show too. Swamp loggers is a very specialized thing. There very few shovel crews around Bobby...
Lots of scrounging wood at least!
That's a nice offer from you
We were around 30f this morning. Been burning redoak steady since the weekend.
I was thinking uou might have fabbed up a hydraulic motor or something and mounted a sprocket to it and had another cylinder to move the setup...
That is cool. You built that little buncher. What severs the tree? Is there a bar and chain on the bottom or is it a disk like the bigger...
Uhhhh, shudder.:zip::eek:
I don't know who echo uses as a factory chain . Look at it close. I beleive they all have a maker mark on them of somesort. I haven't paid...
It's rare now a days to find a person who is my age or younger that can drive a manual. I'm 35, and they were still common on the cars we drove...
I can't think of any...finesse maybe. Or something that can't the rpms?
Scotty Overkill does. But you probably already knew that.
They make those for wheedeaters. And I have seen the ones from grinders. I can't say I would have the balls to use one. I'd be worried it would be...
They also make 4" angle grinders.
They make full chisel green "low kickback chain" it's the rake design that makes it safety. I don't like green chain, bit it's the weird large...
How can you not have an angle grinder!!! I have 2. There very usefull. Hook a wire wheel to them to clean up rust and scale to paint, knock tell...
Ebay is gold! Amazon has more and more stuff, as well as the other links HD posted
Yep. Still have the truck. Still runs like a champ. Haven't driven it daily in like 3 years though.
That cover must make it a pain to load that truck!!
I drove a manual ranger for like 8 years or so. Still have it. I had it in college at Clemson , which is hill country (im from flatland...