Red oak. Fell this last summer I think. Blew over. About 26" on the but I think if I remember right. Trying to load pics. It's giving me some...
What is that in your mouth?
I guess I'm wondering then , why not just have bought a 9??
I shot my step dad's new to him Tokerev last weekend. That is a powerful gun with some recoil on it in the size pistol it is. His was a yugo...
Heck it's still expensive compared to 9
Ok I had written ot off from your first review . But this sounds promising. I can't remember without going back did you say it was a hard...
Last season on the first episode of moonshiners they showed josh with his finger cut off. He had a cutting disk explode and cut one of his fingers...
So I guess how you are working it, is you grab the tree pivot the saw into it and then away and hen lift up the tree?
Welcome SW. Did you stumble upon us or were directed here?
I don't like the small trees cause they don't have as dense heartwood yet and they seem to burn way after than big hunks. I cut a lot of that...
I have heard this. But would think that only matters in logs that are sawn. For pulp wood that does not matter. Why are you cutting so may 4 and...
Put 2 medium size oak splits in with one medium pine split on coals from past nights reloads. Watching it burn now.
I haven't seen a shear in 10 years. And then it was old. And don't think it would work on decent size trees?
I am paying $9.99 for these with coupon. I have had the oldest 4.5 one for a few years. But I am a home owner useing it. I weld small stuff and...
Yall with insulation in your house make me envious!! At 28f overnight temps aND low 70s in mg house I better be reloading the stove!! Or else I...
I go to TBN go through spells I go to TBN a few times a week. Not as into the oils , tires and rural living as I was. I had noticed it does not...
Do yall still talk about cords up there that much? No one around here talks in cords here, not in the industry. Older foresters use it more. I...
You know I think the show I'm talking about was called extreme loggers, but it had episodes called swam and ice loggers. That was a long time ago...
Yea they move a ton. Those who don't have any concept of size or amount a logger moves that is a chit ton of wood! They haul those trailers that...
Yea the showed them opening that restaurant on the show. I'm surprised that it is still open.