And i didnt think i recognized your name. Welcome !
I didnt realize you could get AM heated seats, you can everything else so makes sense. We have heated seats in the Sequoia, only thing that SUV...
In apartments they use oil heat?? Seems like the complex would have that included or they all would have propain as it would be easier. Maybe she...
Natural:whistle:
And I thought I had some loaded down ranger pics. Mine have nothing on you!!o_O. I did it and hauled it like 20 miles in some cases, but was...
Mine did the same thing when we got a smart meter as did many in the town. There answer was that the old ones are geared and those internals wear...
I hate those nights we get called out for structure fires. One cause someone has lost something or their home, possibly life and two, to a lesser...
Pretty much every fuel pump in everything has been in the tank for decades...close to 30 years maybe? Some companies are smart and make access...
I have found , for me at least, buying them around 10 years old and driving them is the best pay off for me. Our highlander that I drive now was...
Now that's a wood truck!! Cool truck man!
Your allowed to post right now??
I basically have too. We'll it was it's sister car, the Geo Metro I think it was a 1991 model. That car was fun to drive stick shift. And got...
It's probably also me looking at how nice they are and knowing I could never afford a truck like that, and probably never will.
Good gosh at the trucks some of yall haul wool in!:eek:
Haha, no I don't pin interest anything. Pinned means they have it pinned in that forum so that it stays up at the top of all the treads...
Makes more sense now
How did you even find this thing? Is it pinned, I don't remember, or were you down that low in threads or did you search?