I went to sleep at midnight and was up before 6am. If only turkies slept in :(
Love that show! Watched in reruns through the mid 90s to 00s when it became harder to find on. I don't think it's on tv anywhere now:(
Not dogging you or anything, just building. Those who regularly correct Grammer do get old. I often rely on my phone to correct my common...
I got a text informing to pic up the "load sheets" from a company's secretary except it read " load sheetz"??:picard::zip::confused: I have...
I have heard some scare talk about bullets having to have individual serial numbers. This was from one of the cast bullet makers who is no longer...
That's what I'm talking about. I think you still fill out paperwork they just don't call??
Supposedly 30 seconds in Florida. Haha As long as it takes to fill out paperwork and call FBI unless you have a permit and then just as long as...
What state do you live in to have to wait? How many of yall have to wait to take possession of a gun?
Hoooaaaa! Thank you for your service
That Canik site looks different than the one I saw? Maybe this is the mobile version and I was on normal one?
I don't get this. There are so many people that are fluent in English that are not Americans , or why not pay an English speaking person to proof...
I saw that article, but I have not read it yet.
Back in the 80s or 90s my truck even had a chrome roll bar with KC Daylighters! That was before I had it. I only know hat because the guy I bought...
I would have no idea what your talking about if guys on here had already kidded me about driving "The Fall Guy's" truck. I had never heard of that...
Yea. Better that than hours in emergency room. We have had similar things over the last few years
Were are they made?
They look a lot like glock or smiths to me. Slide front not so glock like
Thanks!
I have a few buddies that are loggers. He was moving decks..well really got to wet and he left my job. He pulled up that wind thrown tree. We...
Ok it was a size issue I think. I reduced the pic size and it took them.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]