maybe it was a still incognito - Some are supposed to be low pressure just like a conventional system inside. Pressure relief valve must have...
Well he could subdivide it- so pick your poison.
I played the game with the assessors every so often as well some ya win other times well not so good. I think the statement of boomers not...
I look at it this way my hydro is fast enough for 1-2 people but ya still got to stack it afterwards, and that takes longer than splitting as now...
Well across the little pond from you and a bit south Feb. sure didn't live up to its normal expectations. March well that has always been...
got to love our banking system- i do not owe anything. my home shop trucks all paid, therefore, according to the system, i am not worth anything....
Dug around in top of nc 30 this morning - no discernable damage from the short 800+ burst.
Well said.
I was over 800 couple days back - had loaded the 30 same as always but it was a kinda warm out 40 or so, so it was slow to fire up. Jumped in...
Hard to fletch when you start splitting shafts.
Brake band in my 116 si is toast s same as the 120 if any one has a source.
pretty much dinner on the table :stirpot:
You might be able to get HD down to $250 on the 6xxx saw. I have a pair of 7900, 6400, and a Dolita 64xx - good saws _ but I go back along way...
Forgive me for i have sinned , oh lord of the scroungers , having refused several tree service dropped off loads (which amounts to a couple cord...
Ex wives are like rubarb - no mater how you cut it off it keeps coming back.
Seems to me I just saw a cl ad here abouts some 30 acres 40x90 pole shed part of which partitioned off with living area- all I would need- just me...
yes they are
Home depo was offering pellets at 239/ pallet.
EPa stove testing = auto gas milage testing- not real world, but we are stuck with it.
not a new problem - at least 20 if not more years worth- they might just finally be acknowledging it. likely have two that will need correction...