I had this happen once with my hastings. It was a little scary when it took off
Congrats dave! That's a heck of a moose!
Can't do that on this side of the river :tears:
Yea it was a little tight. Technically your supposed to keep the basket 10ft away from any power lines :emb:
No bonfire :tears:. Still dryer than a popcorn fart here. Calling for rain later today hopefully. I'll chip most of the limbs and burn the small...
Thanks for posting the pics grizz! I caught my buddy off guard in the second pic. Here's one more [ATTACH]
Decided to take down a norway spruce on the corner of my house. I used the lift to take all the limbs off that were in danger of hitting the lines...
Got the new exhaust/combustion blower installed thursday and finally had time this morning to give her a test run. No sense in waiting till I...
Glad to see you back NY. Sorry to hear about your father.
Oh yea i had all the sides removed when I installed it. But when i bought it we removed it complete. Wheww was she heavy!
Bogie already covered most of it. I bought mine used and neglected. It was totally gummed up so i did a complete tear down and cleaning,...
Mine is a combustion/exhaust blower. I tried oiling it with no luck. She's toast. The new motor arrived today but I didn't have a chance to put...
Im just waiting on a new combustion blower for the hastings. End of last season it started making some racket and of course i put off ordering it...
That's what I did this year Dennis. Sure it was a few more ends but as far as wood management goes, it's the best bet for keeping your most...
Great pic coal reaper !