You know you've got it bad when your hoping the housr cools off enough to light the stove:rofl: :lol:
Chuck, sometimes just the prayers make all the difference bud. :yes:
Donated and sending prayers.
Well i fired it back up this morning when I rolled out of bed. It's just too convenient :emb: . It's 50, rainy and windy, good excuse right?
50's, heavy rain and winds tomorrow. I'm working 16hrs and will be out in it most of the day o_O
Firebroad sorry bout that :hair:
Wow! Congrats to her on an early season slammer! Love the character on his left side
I had to fire it up tonight. After a cool, wet day at work i just couldn't get rid of the chill. Just put baby piney to bed, cracked a beverage...
Eric VW [ATTACH]
Hey now!
Only problem with it going south and west of us is, usually the north east side of the storm gets the worst of the wind. I've got plenty of water...
I've got the usual sharpening scars on my fingers and knuckles but thankfully no other saw injuries. I do however have a few boots like this...
Don't worry rotti, i don't kill every one I see. But if they're that big and come outta nowhere, there as good as gone. :rootintootin:
You guys getting the coupon, did you get on a mailing list or something? I buy alot of stuff at tsc and they don't send me chit.
Yea i don't think I'd want one of them under my shirt. Least it didn't fall even further down :eek:
:bug::bug::faint:
Little by little Dennis. Don't over do it!
Comonnn, ya gotta watch it
I lifted the cover off an irrigation valve and felt something touch my finger from the under side. Turned it over to find this ugly sucker....
Nope, must be in a case at all times and in the furthest point of the vehicle from the driver.