I hear ya scotty. I've got about 16 split, 8 or so in that rounds pile, and another 8 log length. My cl guy from a few months back just called...
There is, baby piney just got it on monday. My dad unfortunately got a case of shingles on the right side of his head a few weeks ago. He was...
Enjoying some sunshine this morning. I asked her "where is the firewood?" [ATTACH]
Normally I'd go to work feeling like this but with the way baby piney feels i figured it was best to stay home. I'm not around alot of people at...
Just watched an episode of this show they did here in nj. They started at a mall north of here and end at apple pie hill fire tower. Along the way...
Thanks buddy :coffee:
Lehman's looks like my kind of hardware store! :bug:
Stayed home today with a sick little one. She was coughing her head off last night and of course I woke up feeling like garbage today :picard:
Hey sorry guys just saw this. Yes the slave unit connects to the probe and the master is wireless (other than the 110 plug). I have the slave in...
Took this one on Sunday morning. You can see the steam rising off the cranberry bogs. It was 35° that morning [ATTACH]
Nice buck ff!
Easy now! Squirrel aint all that bad :stirpot:
Yep, I've dropped a few trees that had squirrel grenades in them. They hit the ground and squirrels went everywhere!
"Do unto others as you would have them do for you". Nice job dave!
This is my 2nd year with the pellet stove. I installed it as secondary heat. My wood stove is in the basement so when the temps drop into the...
The mrs and i visited new orleans last year and I was amazed at the size if the live oaks there. They were massive! o_O
Always enjoy the brook pics zap.. Thanks for sharing
No worries dave, family always comes first! :yes:. Now i am gonna need some pointers on this old girl. She wants to hurn HOT! It's a totally...
Looks like a big pile of potato Stix. Man i love those things, now I'm hungry! Excellent stacking job!
Well yesterday i picked up a grandma bear from a fella about an hr from here. It was already in very good shape so i gave it a wipe down, hit it...