Just a little update. Since i last posted there have been tons of town council meetings regarding this. We had 8 townships pass resolutions...
I have the wireless unit (internal probe) for my flue temps. Im planning on ordering the magnetic probe for the stove top soon.
You can't buy beer on Sunday? :picard:
I don't know how you can keep your flue temps lower than the stove top? Mine is always higher. Guess my draft is just a little too strong?...
They passed a law a few years ago allowing us to hunt on Sundays but only on private property or WMA's
Hey dave! Ive had grandma fired up quite a few times this past week, especially last night! Hit 31° here when I left this morning. She's been...
Temps dropped into the low 30's overnight and i had some work to do in the shop. After spending the first few hrs in a tree stand this morning i...
Long story short, I've been using my BIL's mac box for a few years in my shop. He needed a place to store it and told me just to use it as my own...
A few months ago i got a couple trailer loads of oak from a cl ad about 10mins from here. Then dad and I got a huge load oak log length from the...
Hope you didn't take any offense to my comment. My dad and I aren't exactly easy on our trailers either. We've been known to overload from time...
Beautiful pics FB! That's quite a load on that trailer :eek:
Planning on installing the new water pump in the telehandler today. It decided earlier in the week that it did not want to spin any more. We've...
Amen brother! Im so tired of these dang chiggers!
Took my climber to a spot i haven't hunted in two years. It's right on the edge of a horse farm. Was a quiet night and only saw a few does just...
Im glad im not the only one who noticed all those cranks :binoculars:
We're doing well Jack Straw. She's feeling much better and im just kind of blahh but back at work. Thanks for asking!
Nice work dave. I see the 359 is still going strong
My dad already got her a toy chainsaw but she hid it on me haha. It's somewhere in this house :hair: Edit: i went on a mission and found it!...
That pro shot turned out great! Thanks for sharing the trail cam pics. Congrats again to mrs swags!
Those look like pretty hefty skids. They're bigger than the average 42x48 right?