See ya later ol girl :tears:
Well i was supposed to go huntin this morning but the mrs and I stayed out wayy too late last night (baby free). So i woke up late this morning...
Funny i thought the same thing when I saw the front facing garage pic.
Yea that's a nasty one for sure. Nice work as always scotty!
Sweet cart! Lots of uses for it especially with those folding legs
Dave, You are a busy man! Enjoyed your pictures as always
Cody johnson "grandpa song" The Grandpa Song: [MEDIA]
Dang dave, your tall! :rofl: :lol: Awesome pics as always bud. Yea those ears pinned back are a bad sign. Glad she didn't charge you.
I've used roughly 50-60gal in the past few years. Most was last year just keeping the house extra warm because of baby piney and the frigid temps....
Welcome! Consider yourself accepted :handshake:
I put oil in the tank today! :eek::emb::picard::tears: The price has stalled at $1.93gal for a few weeks. It's bound to go up in no time so I...
Im diggin the clear one behind the drivers seat. It will stand out nice on tinted windows :yes:
Lookin good shanks. Nice neat stacks!
In my defense, i was eating crabs till my fingers bled! My wife's friends just couldn't hang
Nice work cape! Not a bad hinge at all
This thing drafts like there's a vacuum cleaner hooked to the top! Even if i close the knobs completely she still wants to pull. Not that it's...
Don't worry we had corn too. That got tossed in the boil after the crabs :stirpot:
WeldrDave I've got er burnin good tonight! I know you said i wouldn't need the pipe damper and ive left mine basically open but I think my draft...
Hey im just happy we stopped them in their tracks at this point. They've already brought out some pretty good performer's for most of the...
The mrs and her friend picked up a bushel of blue claws yesterday and my buddy brought over some little necks. Boiled the crabs in a special...