Hey yoop! Im just disconnected her this fall and went old school again. I picked up a fisher grandma bear. The volcano gaves ys some great heat...
I would but it's a skinny piece of woods that runs up behind million dollar homes. And it's partially owned by the horse farm. Me and the farm...
Thanks guys, yea i know it happens all the time. I just keep thinking what I could've done differently. As long as i don't see buzzards in that...
No luck :tears:. The piece that he ran into is only 150yds wide and runs between a road and horse farm. He headed towards the horse fence then...
After replaying the shot over and over in my head last night, i remember he was just slightly quartering away. The arrow may have hit his far...
I sat 4 hrs this afternoon and 10 minutes before shooting time ended, the big dark horned 8pt I've been looking for came in on a mission. I...
Holy cow you have that thing stuffed! :eek:
Great way to end the day! Coffee and a beautiful sunset. Thanks for sharing
Ahh the old counterpractor! I know it well. Works great for me too
She's adorable. Im betting that she got a little extra candy from grandpa and grandma ;)
Lookslike he's saying "pick this one dad!"
No sir. Im a Cummins man. Although i just tuned my 04 5.7 gasser lol.
We've had a crazy acorn crop this fall. Apparently a few species of oaks are all having a mast year. Feels like you're walking on golf balls in...
Just finished throwing a performance tune in my truck. Can't wait for my drive to work tomorrow! [IMG]
I'm sittin here on the porch and just watched the sun go down. It ain't even 5o clock :hair::( It is kinda purty though [ATTACH]
That knob on the right hand side looks like s shaker for a coal grate.
Wow that buck is wide!
Bringing back the trail cam thread. Here's two that I'm after. First two pics are the same deer. It's been tough trying to pattern these guys...
I don't get any here either. Our road turns to dirt 100yds past our driveway and nothin but old farmhouses down here
Ordered a small white and orange. Hopefully the orange was still in stock :binoculars: