You got it. And I did get the dog caught up pretty good in that one cut. Those big dawgs are really nice sometimes when you need the leverage,...
Anyone ever try the $38 grinder at Harbor Freight? I was there yesterday and happened to notice they are selling a chain grinder for $38. Can...
We should write to the firehose pants company and ask them to make a firehose clove for us!!
LOL! I have one of those on my Echo 400!!
That's an amazingly old grinder! I had no idea they made them that long ago....
I have a 20", and 25" and this 28". I normally use the 20" inch about 80% of the time. The 28" is for those few times (like this past weekend)...
Naaahh, I'm looking for a 60" for it! :D
What does the $300 sticker do? [MEDIA] Ran a cord through this saw today, YOUZA!!! Pretty amazing performance gain. .