That IS a great idea!! Pouring bar oil into the saws drives me NUTS! I bet I have done it 500 times, and I bet 498 of those times I spilt oil...
LOL. Ok, I officially no longer have the worst chains!! :D
You got it! Maria + Chris = Machria. Common, didn't you pass math class?? :D My last boat was "Machri", current boat is "Machria", next...
Yes! "Machria" is the name of my boat. ;) This might help: For Sale - FHC Discount code: Jewelry site (cool XMAS gifts guys!!) | Firewood...
I'll pass that along to her, thanks! Glad you liked your necklaces.
Pete, whatcha keep in the water bottles? Fuel? Nice big splits, they look as sexy as the saws!
That's a big load for that ATV to pull, wow! Does it pull those no problem?
On the plus side, A friend of mine is a general contractor, build homes... He normally slows waaaaay down in Dec thru early March since it's...
I received my gift, oddly enough it came from FHC located at the North Pole at some obscure address. I just checked the FHC map, and I don't see...
FYI, I ship and receive lots of stuff, especially lately. The USPS told me yesterday (Thursday) MOST of their mail is running waaaay later than...
You sure about that? I find the online rates are a bit higher usually for USPS
From ported saws, to manufacturing locations, to international forum etiquette! What's next? :D :faint: :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
The "Toggle Clasp" is an easy on/off clasp often used by elderly, folks with big fingers or arthritis. It's just a lot easier to get on/off...
Last chance to make the Mrs happy for the holidays! Don't forget to enter "FHC" in the coupon code at checkout for 10% off!
The prediction for Long Island is 65 to 70!! Yes, that is F!! Absolutely nuts, I may have to fire up the AC to light a fire this year!
Ice??? We are going to have a SAND storm! It feels like a desert out for heavens sake! ;)
Can you please re-post that translated to English for those of us here in the states?? ;)
That came out sweet! enjoy them!
Wow, you finally found some white birch?? :D
[MEDIA]