Doesn't the twisty get stuck and/or come off when it goes into the sprocket/chain cover.... ?
:bug: Kills me, just before getting involved in a wood stove and firewood hoarding, I, I, I,....errr um,,,,, I...., yes, ok, I threw away a...
I'm glad to see everyone recognizes how good FHC is, it's like a small knit community. I recently signed up on a few firearm forums to do some...
I made this video for somebody in another thread, is a 2 minute video of the burn time of 1/4 piece of a Super Cedar. [MEDIA]
LOL! :rofl: :lol: Ahh, errr um. Turbo, I think your supposed to use that thang outside!! Just sayin!
Still blocked? It's working for me ???
Will fix when i get home later....
Here ya go! Ask and you shall receive! I just took a piece of Super Cedar a bit smaller than 1/4, placed it in my cold stove (since it's almost...
Grizzly Adam I forgot to mention the best part! The letter was fantastic! Very imaginative mind you have! My wife loved that letter...!! ;)
There are some videos on super cedars site... They use one to cook on...you can get a pretty good idea how well they burn.
Merry Chritmas buddy! My wife found that ornament, isn't that a riot? She got one for me too... Enjoy the MACHRIA branded cigars, they are...
Yep, I got my eyeball on Griz already!! :D Which would be kinda ironic, early on he wasn't sure if he would be in, I offered to cover him,...
That's awesome!
ok, found it: Members Map | Firewood Hoarders Club But it doesn't help me, too many people in IA! Whatcha ya all doing in IA?? ;) [ATTACH]
I have a CS400 as well, and it used to be my only saw. I've used it to cut some 30" Red Oaks with an 18" bar. For the money, and size, it is a...
Ok, mine is from IA. Where is the link to the FHC map thingy? I can't find the map with the users locations....
Just herd my Christmas day forecast, A HIGH of 72. No typo there, December 25th supposed to hit SEVENTY TWO DEGREES! HOLY...
Nice, your my idol now! Where is the farm (general area / state )?
My box is very odd.... absolutely no clue what could be in it. Sure am curious though! :D
Forget running them backwards, the SIDES of my chains are dull!!! I use them as bark scrapers! :D