EXACTLY what I thought! Way to much trash coming out, looks like it is wasting 10% of the wood! I like the looks of that bobcat attachment, is...
Maybe his wife uses the funnel to write her name in the snow....?
Send that thing out to Mastermind for the $300 sticker. The sticker blocks off a leak in the top of it and makes it run a lot better!!
361, 362, whatever it takes!
Lol! You may need help my friend! ;)
NICE!!
Times running out fella's!! Your welcome! ;)
Make: PTC (Pressure Transducer Company) Model: 314FMM Magnetic mount 50 to 750 degrees Fahrenheit gauge. With MIN (blue) and MAX (red) memory...
Everyone dug out? ;) Amazing a week later almost ALL that snow is gone, and it's almost 50 here today! I just finished my FIRST cord for...
They make hitch lifts for that.... Standard Ball Mounts : The Hitch Store, Trailer Hitches Online Just flip them over.....
Is that the "Ohio" river?
Dang! I bet that cost a few bucks, huh?
Make sure you get Bread and Milk!! [MEDIA]
Scotty, did you ever get the duct work fired up underneath? If so, how is that working? That was/is the best part of my install, the duct...
Good luck picking up that set of keys after the overnight burn!!! ;)
Amazing! Nice work... In my next life, I'm going to be a woodworker of some sort, I LOOOOOVE working with wood.
Well, send me a jar already!!! :D
Man, that would make one hell of a moonshine still!!
Yikes! That cat gets any hotter and you'll be eating Chinese food without having to run to the Chinese take out place!! :rofl: :lol:
The stuff in this thread is LEGENDARY!!! And this gun stuck in a tree is absolutely astonishing. It would be soooooooooo cool to find out the...