Ditto on the PH. That is my ONLY complaint on the PH. I have suggested many time that they make and sell a "retro-fit" kit to replace the air...
"A few companies stand out for providing the same efficiency numbers to their consumers as the independent test lab provided to the EPA. They...
Facebook is one of the biggest DISSASTERS to ever hit the face of the earth!! It's membership is starting to go down finally, and it will be...
That's FANTASTIC! I'd love to throw one of these into my boat for the fall fishing season! IT looks like it has a great burn in it.... [MEDIA]
How the heck did that nice piece of Walnut last 40 years without being "used"??? ;)
WOW!! DING DING DING!! We may have a new winner!!!!
Your welcome!!! Glad it worked out for ya! Enjoy!!
What the heck?? I'm gone a couple days the thread goes 30 something pages, and we are discussing drag racing cars emissions??? huh?????...
Clearly Walnut to me.
Lol! That's great!
Wow, convenient having all that wood right there...
On the way... [ATTACH]
Lol
I'll drop the thermo in mail today. If I can fit it, I'll put a super cedar in the envelope as well. You can try that out and if you like it...
Send me your address and I'll drop one in the mail to you. I have one I don't need.
Light it and run!!!!! . . :D
I make them parallelograms. You really need to learn the proper tequnique before you try it though!
Long story but it's time for me to move on, just not happy there. Been at same company for over 20 years. I have very good offers elsewhere, but...
Yea, me too! Especially since I'm going to be out of a job shortly! ;)
If YOU get one, I'll let you move back to LI!