Where are you located, Thor?
We will have to look into that, I like it!
Leadfarmer how are ya brother? How's that sweetheart daughter Shemane doing? Still tryna get time to come down and have dinner with yinz.........
MikeInMa, papadave good to see you guys! I've been busy, tryna get more time to spend here.......looking forward to the season!
We had some frost on the pumpkins here in the PA mtns this AM, how did yinz fare last night at Walts? Had to build a fire this mornin to take off...
Just over 36hrs ago it was in the 90s.....woke up this am to 34°!! Lit it up a week earlier than usual, but hey, what's a firewood guy to do??...
I'm gonna say between 14'and 18' circ......... That's a hog for sure! Good to hear from you wishlist!
Yep, that's characteristic of those species. Good heat though, just short fires and absolutely no coaling.
Ambient temperature will also affect bar oil leakage. I keep some of my work saws in my truck tolbox. When it gets hot (and in the sun that box...
First fire for us this season happened this AM. Heavy frost, too. Hard to believe, because it was in the 90s just over a day ago......lol...
I'm bummed that I couldn't make it this year, just too much on my plate......been that way since March.....promised the Missus I'd take her to a...
Pretty good brother.....good to hear from ya! Built the first fire of the season this mornin.....week earlier than usual... [ATTACH]
Busy as all get-out, but doing well....good to see yinz fellers again!
Been a while, huh.... How's you brother?
I'd love to meet the Woodstock team, my wife and I will be in NH/MN here soon, might swing in if possible.... Does anyone know the date they have...
Nice buddy!!