Ol' Grizzly Adam got 'er under his thumb now....
How could we ever ban you fellers? I'd probably ban myself first! Lmao.... I hope you're feeling better, buddy! I missed all yinz guys and...
We will try to stop by on Saturday....
Wow, now I know I should've brought my gear! Hope they get that taken care of quickly, Midwinter! Hope they are ok!
It's all Grizz..... Grizzly Adam, it's faster than it has been in ages for me.....thank you, kind sir!!
:eek: Guess I should've brought some of my saws and gear along!!
We're at the base of Mt. Washington and thanks to this dammed Nor'Easter, we can't even see the mountain.....lol Heard that the summit had some...
The biggest lesson one can learn in terms of seasoning firewood is the fact that it never really starts to properly season until it split...
Grizzly Adam has been working hard on it and it seems to be working smooth now!
Wife and I are in Gorham, NH today, light mist and calm right now......
Sure is! But I'm so loaded up with cedar kindling in my barn loft I don't have any more room...lol
We just used this method two weeks ago, I should've gotten some video of it but it was kinda dark down in the woods when we did it. Next time...
This right here.....
Well if conifer wasn't a viable firewood, our northern and western friends would all freeze to death....lol Pine, spruce, hemlock, tamarack,...
Well if that's the case, I'm sitting on "enough squared".....lol
blacksmith and I have rigged a cable skyline on different jobs and it works very well for dragging logs over areas, all you need is a ladder, a...
You're an official FHC member.....you can NEVER have "enough".... :cool:
We did a dead red maple removal last evening and the tops were so dead dry that I'm stacking it on the porch and using it for the rest of the...
Depends on the season......this time of year, my favorite is a glass of fresh squeezed cider warmed-up with a shot of peach schnapps and a shot of...
Yes Canadian border VT we need to bring that post up that we accentuate every year.....never hurts to put the reminder out there.