Brain farts.......we all get 'em, like it or not!!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Plunge cut, or "bore" cut, has some great benefits not only for leaners, but even for standard falling. I use that method probably 85% of the...
Conifers are good firewood, it's all about seasoning and regulating the stove. Our friends up north would probably freeze to death if they didn't...
I rhink the biggest issue with these Chinese knock-offs is inconsistency in manufacturing process and horrible quality control......lots of them...
If I get time to do it, I'll post up some pics.
I'm going to try and carve one with the chainsaw this evening (out of a big pine round from a job last week).....
Awesome! jtstromsburg send me some good pics of the FHC pumpkin....
I enjoyed meeting you as well, my friend! I'm always anxiously awaiting the next GTG to meet up with our membership!
Dammit man!!:mad:
Proof that I actually WAS there.....but unfortunately it was after all the fun was had!! A little lady that was with me was really excited about...
That's definitely a red maple, Marvin....and the leaf actually does have 5 lobes, two of them are "soft", arrows pointing to them in the pic........
That is a metric chit-ton of wood. Very impressive!
They're naturals! Where was this at?
The one that Well Seasoned has isn't far from you at all......so plan on being there in June. I had to miss it this past summer because my son's...
I'm gonna hold yinz to it!!
Both times we've been there, the auto road was closed....conditions at summit were bad. Hoping to someday get that chance!
It's sad, something needs to be done to stop these bugs because our oxygen depends on it...... They are in my area, we're just confirmed around a...
It rained all night Wednesday and was lousy all day Thursday, so we gambled and came back trough on Saturday coming home from Stinny's, and it was...
This right here sums it up for me.......I don't want a pat on the back, all I did was put some gas in the tank and helped kick the engine over,...
Atta boy!