Hey, that's not a wasted trip!! We'd get to see you AND Wyoming!! That's worth the long drive! So do you want this chicken or not? :rofl: :lol:
This, above all else, is the most alarming threat IMO. Once they start passing our rights in the hands of the UN, you may as well kiss the...
I sell them, it's just barely enough to make it worth doing..... I just hate wasting a beautiful log.
Glad you're back at it, enjoy seeing you on the forums!
Excellent work, cannot beat homemade. They will become heirlooms for sure!
Love it!
Go big or go home, I always say.....;)
Beautiful, as always!
Some pics of our Napoleon NZ3000..... Daytime.... [ATTACH] Nighttime..... [ATTACH] Honeytime...... [ATTACH] I'm around 5'10", to put the...
Probably be a big fuel/travel/lodging/missed work charge on that one buddy! Lol
Thanks, he worked hard on it......and that love edge sure sets it off!
Those particular logs were just over 8' long, and around 24" wide. With a sharp chain and good saw it takes anywhere from 8-12 mins, all...
I probably have close to that invested in my Napoleon NZ3000 install here in the US. Good stoves and flue systems aren't cheap, that's for sure. ...
I'm sure you could get them shipped in, but the tariffs are what's in question.... Definitely worth looking into....
We used huge live edge spruce slabs on my son's Eagle Scout project this past spring. They were 18' long...turned out amazing! Used these big...
I'd say you'd want a stove that has secondary burn or a good CAT system with a bypass for what wood you'll be burning......something that you can...
I usually chip everything smaller than 3-4", the rest gets bucked into rounds and all I ask for is a little gas $ if I gotta deliver it somewhere.....
I've done quite a bit of live edge slabs the past month and literally don't even get them home before people take them off my hands.....I can't...
Welcome, Japanman ! That's an incredible home, awesome on the renovation too! A young man I helped mentor in Scouts just finished basic training...
I see some nice beams and live edge planks laying there! Get an Alaskan Mill, you'll love it for those logs!